Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back at 9



Eli is now nine months! It is amazing how quickly 9 month of life goes as opposed to the 9 months you wait to meet these little angels.

Eli is trying to crawl. For the past two months he has been getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth and at this point he is sliding one knee and gets one arm up and then falls. He has a lot of weight to learn to manage and I am sure he will get it soon.

These are his stats:

Weight: 23 lb. 5 0z
height 28 in.
head: 45 cm.

He loves anything we give him food wise, I am hoping he is spared the picky genetics that were so lovingly passed down from me. When we give him finger foods he can get it into his hand but usually has a rough time getting to his mouth.

He is such a delightful baby, usually when we are at church I rarely get to hold him because I have a few young women who flock me and ask if they can hold him, and I always welcome the help as there have been a few times that Jed has been home sick, or times that he is passing the Sacrament( which sometimes the short amount of time it takes seems like an eternity with my 3 adorable children.) Then Jed takes him for Sunday School and then I always have people who are so willing to hold him while I lead the music in Primary. I am very blessed.

I am looking forward to warmer days that allow me to take the boy outside to play.

So much to catch up on, hopefully I will follow through. The girls birthday videos will for sure make the cut. They are pretty classic. It is good to be back in business.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad to have a post. I miss you! I can't believe Eli is 9 months. He is SO adorable! Can't wait to see the birthday interviews. That is the best tradition ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted again. Eli is the spitting image of his daddy! SO cute! How are things going with his hands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a very fast 9 months! He's very hansome. I love his big cheeks and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I'm so happy to see new pics of your little man and know you're back to blogging :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete