Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February love

My mom had us over for a Valentine cookie making day a week ago. The girls loved it. Emma has been asking daily for me to drive her to Grandma's. We had a great time.



My amazing visiting teacher called me on Monday and offered to watch the kids so we could go out. It was seriously so nice. We hadn't been out together without any of the kids in 6 months. It was wonderful. Gina is so thoughtful and the kids had a wonderful time.

Eli has given me some Valentine love by sleeping through the night. It has been a long time in coming. But I am truly enjoying it.

On Valentines we made pink heart pancakes. It was a fun change.




At the beginning of the month we went to see my c0usin Lanette, we had lunch and had a good time visiting. The girls loved playing with photo booth on her computer. She sent me pictures but I can't seem to get them to post. We also visited University mall and the kids had so much fun playing in the tree house and on the dinosaur bones.



Ruby got registered for kindergarten and she insisted on coming with me, when we got there she was so excited! She asked me "When can I meet my class mates?" and "Can I take a tour of the school?" She will love school.

No comments:

Post a Comment