Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween cousin party

My Mom, Erin and Meg came to our house yesterday, for a little Halloween get together. My mom and Erin did the planning, and we had a great time. The girls made witch puppets. Each were unique and cute.


They played a dice game called Spooky eyes. It was funny to see the 3 younger ones "roll" the dice(shake it and then lay it down on the side they wanted up) and get matches. Ruby asked why she didn't have as many matches as the other girls.

My mom cut out Halloween masks for each of the girls and Delphia picked who would get what. They were so funny with them on and I think it turned out to be the highlight of the party. Ruby and Chloe are werewolves, Delphia a vampire and Emma was Frankenstein.






They each made a ghosts, marshmallows dipped in white chocolate with milk chocolate eyes. They had fun playing together in the basement and being together. It was a fun afternoon and I really enjoyed some adult conversation.



I love the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment